March 7, 2011

What are you doing when you are not reading?

This is a question posed by 2 Read or Not 2 Read. (http://2readornot2read-loves2read.blogspot.com/)

For Me it is working on the next chapter of my latest novel or surfing the net for information and research for the next book. Facebook has taken up way too much time for me. I get in there and tend not to get out.

Today I spent most of my time reading about how to market my book. It is a lot of work, but worthwhile. I spent a lot of time on smashwords.com today because they are running Read and Ebook Week. Several incentives to purchase or win House On Butcher Harbor will be available there this week.

So what do you do when you are not reading?
And don't forget to stop by 2 Read or not to Read and see what she is reading this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment