November 7, 2012

NaNoWriMo 2012


Yes I have undertaken the NaNoWriMo challenge!(National Novel Writing Month) 50,000 words in 30 days. At day seven I am only sitting at 3226 words with 46,774 more to go. Seems impossible right now, but this is a one day at a time thing.

So I am a participant, but not up for prizes and such as I am breaking a rule and working on a work in progress. I had 52,622 words before NaNoWriMo started. I need another 45,000 or more words to finish my novel Pirates Cove so I am playing along with the rest of the writers and trying to make my word count and still have a book worth reading in the end. I am back at it again this morning. It is a lot of pressure but kind of fun too.

We may have a bouncy baby novel for editing by the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment