July 28, 2013

Updates for Pirate's Cove

Struggling with Pirates Cove the book just keeps me at arms length. I have enlisted some help researching and keeping up with the background stuff. For starters Sharon Cornell Keyes has agreed to be my writing assistant. Welcome aboard Sharon! I am looking forward to working with you.Sharon is a dear friend and we have agreed to not let the book come between us. So wish us luck on that, she is very important to me and I don't want anything to interfere with that.

Next I have asked three people I know that have particular backgrounds to assist me with some research. They will be acknowledged in the book and will receive signed copies of the book as well. I will tell you more about them soon.

One I have this research done the book should flow together better and I will hopefully see THE END in sight! Thanks to everyone that is helping out. I SO appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment