October 17, 2016

Figured out the Problem

The craziest thought came to me the other day. It makes sense. The reason that Butcher Harbor Two: Pirates Cove is not working out for me is all about timing. And the reason the timing is not working is out is because Book Three actually needs to be Book Two. Pirates Cove has to come later in the timeline to work out the way I want it.

Apparently Claire Templeton was right to fight me on this. She was not ready to go where I wanted her to go. The story that I thought would come after this one is actually the story that needs to happen now.

Luckily, I have been working through Book Three as I have been trying to complete Book Two so it shouldn't set me back very much. In fact, working on the right timeline should speed things up a bit.


Wish me luck and I will keep you posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment