September 6, 2012

A conversation with my readers!

I have decided to start a private blog to my readers that will not be published until after the story is published. My goal is for the readers to read this after they have read the book. The blog will show how the book came about, what changed the way it was originally supposed to be written. Why names changed, what occured, things that are vital to the finished product.

It will also show how the writer grows with the writing. We learn through research and brainstorming. People talk about how the story takes over. The reader will be able to see this as it happens to me.

This project has me so excited. It has blown my mind. A journal of how my story evolves that the reader gets to see. What a fabulous idea. I am even more excited about completing my book and sharing this information with my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment