September 24, 2012

Whew!

For over a year now I have been unable to open my kdp (Kindle direct publishing) account because it kept telling my my information was not correct. I would give up and worry about it later. Well, I wanted to change my price from the original of 3.99 to just .99. But I couldn't get in. Today I took the time to contact customer support and get the account reset. I have now made all my ebooks just .99. I can't make them free right now because I would have to make them exclusive to kindle and they are out on other channels such as goodreads, barnes and noble, smashwords and more. At least smashwords gives me the flexibility to offer the books free whenever I want.

I feel better now that I have access to my ebooks again. It was worth the trouble to get it straightened out. Kindle support was very helpful.

Books available at kindle are:

House on Butcher Harbor- adult fiction
Michael and the Monster-children's book
Michael, the Monster and the Messy Room-children's book

All three books are ghost stories, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment