September 11, 2012

Up coming Writers Conference...

I am so excited about the up coming Writer's Conference and  book signing. I can hardly sit still. I will be the first of three authors speaking. Since I am first up they have agreed to let my play HOME BY THE SEA by Genesis while everyone is coming in to be seated for the conference. For those of you who are not aware, this is the song that inspired me to write House on Butcher Harbor. I am so stoked about this.

I hope to have Alyssa Hottinger present even if it takes an act of congress to get her mother to let her come. Her father is behind us on this. I want to recognize her for the fabulous new author that she is and encourage other writers to join our Writers Clubhouse on facebook.

Someone is making me a cake to look like my book. A half sheet so I can share it with everyone while I sign books later in the day. My birthday is on the 18th and the conference is on the 22nd so we will celebrate the two together. Maybe a party after the conference to wind down the day! I am so happy right now and so excited I can barely sit still to write more chapters of book two!

For more information on the Writer's Conference go to:

https://www.facebook.com/lisalewismoon#!/events/341270555957967/

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment